6. The Law of Solid Ground: Trust Is the Foundation of Leadership Build trust by displaying competence, connection, and character A leader must embraces changes, but his character must remain consistent Character communicates respect...
- Penn Medicine's experience moving to cloud: Don’t bite off more than you can chewWith cloud migrations, proper planning, oversight and management go a long way, says Penn Medicine's Associate Vice-President of Information Services Jim Beinlich – just like they do with any successful technology pilot or rollout.
- Opinion: What leaders know about cybersecurityLeaders know that the IT department alone cannot secure an organisation, and that the easiest path to breach the best technical defenses is through their people, writes Rod Piechowski, VP of thought advisory for HIMSS.
- James Cimino, MD, FACMI, FACP, FAMIA, to be Awarded Morris F. Collen Award of Excellence at the AMIA 2019 Annual SymposiumThe American College of Medical Informatics (ACMI) will present the 2019 Morris F. Collen Award of Excellence to James Cimino, MD, FACMI, FACP, FAMIA, Director of the Informatics Institute, University of at Alabama Birmingham, during the Opening Session of the AMIA 2019 Annual Symposium in Washington, D.C. AMIA’s Annual Symposium takes place November 16-20.
- Nine Fellows to be Inducted into American College of Medical InformaticsFollowing their recent election, nine new Fellows will be inducted into the American College of Medical Informatics (ACMI) on November 17 at ceremonies during the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) 2019 Annual Symposium.